Eastern Voltage Research - NEW WEBSITE

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

ANNOUNCEMENT

Eastern Voltage Research will be unveiling a new website (new format)
within the next
month.  There have been comments (including my own observations), that
things are hard to
find on the existing website, so I will be creating a new easy-to-use
format for the website
with the goal of making information more readily available.

http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

Also, look for the following new features:

- New FOR SALE board (i'll be selling a lot of high voltage parts, test
equipment, misc. electronics)

- Artwork, for the first time, will be downloadeable from the website

- The DRSSTC sections will be updated with much information, more
photos, artwork, schematics, and more to
  provide more information for free to those looking for it

Stay tuned!!!!

Thanks
Dan