From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 12:39 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Small coil

Original poster: "bmcpeak" <bmcpeak33@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All,
I have been inactive for a few years and it seems that I have
forgotten what little I knew! Due to space limitations I would like
to build a small coil (table top) not solid state or Vacuum tube. Has
anyone tried to duplicate the small coils offered by businesses such
as Edmund Scientific and others? And lastly could someone recommend
some reading material to help me get back up to speed?
Thanks,
Brad McPeak