Re: Ball lightning - Terry's thoughts....

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

> Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Could you simply bypass the door switch, remove the
> door and place the microwave on its side? You'd have
> to be in a safe location to run this way, but it may
> allow a plasma ball to escape. It would be interestig
> to see how long it lasts outside the oven.

With the door open I doubt that the power level would be high enough to
start the plasma.

Perhaps the door could be opened very quickly with a spring load mechanism.

Robert (R. A.) Jones
A1 Accounting, Inc., Fl
407 649 6400