Re: 20 joules at 100 bps vs 4 joules at 500 bps

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Agreed. I was simply pointing out the absence of a
coil that was mentioned a while back under the heading
"Richard's mama can whip yu mama." I don't think
father dest has enough data to draw any conclusions.

Adam