Re: Ball lightning - Terry's thoughts....

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

Malcolm,Terry,and All,

A halo of controversy has been around this subject
ever since first eyewitnesses' reports.
If only a single BL event,natural one or not,were
predictable and clearly video clip captured...Until
that happens,sceptics and debunkers will have full
right to question a mere existance of the phenomenon.

Not unrelated question is if someone claims  having
*BL* artificially produced and videotaped,why there's
no release of the film-for scientific community to
examine it?

regards,
Boris