Re: 1994 article

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry,

> Original poster: Terry Fritz

<SNIP>

> Tesla coiling today is not shrouded in much "magical
> mystery"
> stuff...  As I though many years ago, we did "loose
> something".  But
> I think "we are all better now"!  And our little
> Tesla coils can
> still whoop the bully down the block with an
> ignition coil out of his
> dad's Chevy ;-))))

I agree (that we are all better now) and I think the
knowledge we now enjoy is a far more exciting and
useful than the mysterious intrigue of the older more
naive days.

I started with the old Richard Quick BBS postings, and
it is so amazing how far we have advanced in the last
12-15 years.  Nothing is more exciting than that, and
I can take comfort in knowing that even though I
wasn't into the TC building scene 30 years ago, I got
to witness the birth and growth of the DRSSTC, which
is far from over.

-Brett