Re: Teslas Ball Lightning

"The barometric pressure there is reported to be 30.43 inches but they
"fudge" those numbers to agree with lower elevation numbers.  I don't
know why...  I think it is really about 25 inches...

http://www.usairnet.com/weather/maps/colorado/pressure/

http://www.usairnet.com/weather/maps/texas/pressure/

http://www.ambientweather.com/sebaprco.html

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/wstdatmo.htm

Cheers,

         Terry"

	If you're talking about the pressure reported for aeronautical
purposes, it's really the baro pressure setting for the altimeters to
read correct altitude above ground, so it wouldn't be expected to vary
with station altitude per se.  I wouldn't be surprised if meterological
people have the same practice.

Ed