RE: 20 joules at 100 bps vs 4 joules at 500 bps

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Antonio,

That would be the Peek formula, right? That's for calculating the visual corona inception Efield and it is used in many papers as the minimum constraint for starting a streamer.

P.S. I'll be on vacation for the next 8 days, so TTYL :)

---------- From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wed 8/3/2005 6:26 AM To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: 20 joules at 100 bps vs 4 joules at 500 bps

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>