Physics Club help

Original poster: Tyler Pauly <rpggod714@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello, I'm a junior in high school. I'm trying to get
a physics club started at my school, but need some
ideas - name, fundraiser, anything you think might
help out in creation of this idea. I wanted a club
where you could be creative about which topics we
learned about, and good room for projects. Of course,
I plan to have the first project be a tesla coil,
having previously made one and hungry for another. The
subject would be "high voltage" or something.  Thanks
for any help/suggestions.

           Tyler