[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Terry Filter Design Questions
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Terry Filter Design Questions
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:45:00 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:48:59 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <HIwjDC.A.Mm.qGFdCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>
I am looking at the nstfilt.gif, and priced everything at digikey, and
think i will be building this.
I have done some searching, but have not found a good design for this.
Does anyone have any links to easy to re-produce designs of this
filter? (set-up, not much machining, easily obtained materials)
Also, does anyone have any plans on buying PCB's for these?
73 de KC0UDT