RE: New photographic technique - Tesla Coil Arcs

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Yes, I do realize it is not a new technique. But i haven't seen it done for tesla coil or other arcs before - so as far as combining arcs, it is a new technique.

Also, I do have a lot of those stacking programs (which i use for
astrophotography), and they DO NOT allow
you to do the same function (unless of course you define a custom
algorithm) - so photoshop is still needed.

Dan