[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Who all has built OLTCs?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Who all has built OLTCs?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:00:05 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:06:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <NjqU6.A.AmG.tTQaCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Part of delay is getting
>my test and assembly "infrastructure" ready
That's easy, I just clear the dishes off the kitchen table ;-) Terry uses
the floor in his spare room by the looks of it.
>I got my semi-auto coil winding machine finally completed
Gah! I could do with one of those. I tried winding my DRSSTC secondary by
hand and it was a disaster!
Straight after winding- looks nice
The next morning- a mess due to differential expansion of the copper wire
and HDPE former (or something)
I'm going to rewind it and varnish immediately after winding this time.
Anyway, whether you decide to build a DRSSTC, an OLTC or even some new kind
of XYZSSTC we've never heard of, I wish you the very best of luck!