[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Midwest Teslathon
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Midwest Teslathon
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:56:32 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:57:48 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <caWnxB.A.s3E.foYYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
We had the BB set up and running last week. We're doing a special for TV
with a magician. Filming at our shop in late April. For the discovery
channel. Will advise when I have all the details.
> Hi Dr. R, All
> I'll be there with the 6" again and a 3" of the similar design. Hopefully
> I won't damage a secondary on the way home.
> The location will most likely be the the shop South of Wisconsin Dells.
> From what I've seen of Brusier last year, I don't think he's that easy to
> transport. Do bring tick repellant, as it is in a wooded area.
> David E Weiss
> >Original poster: "Samuel C. Johnson" <metaform@xxxxxxxx>
> >The information below tells us almost everything except the location.
> >Where will we meet?