[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Midwest Teslathon
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Midwest Teslathon
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:06:17 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:08:47 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <NuFzjC.A.mLF.0ZUYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Pencil me in, Doc! And I'll bring my Better Half along for the ride - she
knows better than to get in the way of lightning :o)
For those who are new, the event will be at Resonance Research Corp a few
miles south of Wisconsin Dells, WI (hence "Cheesehead"). There are hotels
in The Dells and also in Baraboo, and plenty of turisty things to do in The
The Geek Group
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:51:53 -0600, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
This year, the Midwest "Cheesehead" Teslathon will be held on Sat., Sept.
3rd. This is the first Sat in Sept and a week prior to the Labor Day
weekend. Last year a number of TC builders were unable to attend due to
plans the "better half" had made for the Labor Day weekend.
We will have the Big Bruiser running at 20 kVA and also a 1 million Volt
Van de Graaff generator for some direct current excitement. (T. Edison
would be proud).
Hope to see many of your from the Tesla List at the Thon. I promise,
"latsa' food goodies" will be on tap. Those of you from last year might
remember the great apple and lemon homemade pies???