[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: small ! Movie of Wendover Coil Vs USAF test model aircraft.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: small ! Movie of Wendover Coil Vs USAF test model aircraft.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:36:06 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:41:02 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <OEgzSB.A.HLF.nKEYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Brian" <ka1bbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
thanks, that works for me! cul brian f.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 9:59 AM
Subject: small ! Movie of Wendover Coil Vs USAF test model aircraft.
> Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hello Folks.
> For those who just can't wait for the download to finish or
> those who only want to see the coil itself running, especially you
> modem guys out there, I cut out a very small passage of ca 18 seconds
> that shows the coil in action.
> Format is *.wmv ( if this is a file fomat at all, but its small ;-)
> Filesize is 549kB, should be small enough even for modem users.
> But if you still can't stand it and are sitting in a phonebooth with your
> to acces the internet via accoustic coupler, there is even a smaller LQ
> Do not try to clean your picture tube... the quality is really that bad
> best regards
> Christoph Bohr