[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:51:40 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:56:05 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <vgbZV.A.C7H.vAAYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
Buy direct. Saves money over using a reseller who always marks it up.
Why pay more?
> Thanks to everyone for the pointers and suggestions, on- and off-list.
> Concerning the Schulze motor, can you suggest an online source? Schulze
> doesn't list their distributors/resellers and I can't find any on