RE: This Hobby's Expensive -

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Yes it is expensive if you buy it all new, my 304tl tube coil is not worth the spark output but then all the costly parts come from the dumpster or like the filament transformer were hand made from other things, I am 60 years old and I have enough to keep me busy for the rest of my time, I have three MOTS sitting on the floor now waiting for rework and they were not available when I started collecting. I have some 4-1000a's, sockets and fill trans I need to make something out of, they would cost a fortune but were free. I wish I had deep pockets , until then I will keep my eyes on the trash.

Rich