Re: turnoid question

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey, we need to get a teslathon in Denver (sorta to fill the mid continental gap). Hint hint hint Chip.

Gerry R.

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Yes, there are Teslathons around the country each year, Fla, Tex, Wis, Cal, &c. I have not been able to go, but many on the list have both gone and been sponsors.

 Good Luck
Matt D.