Re: Movie of Wendover Coil Vs USAF test model aircraft.

Original poster: Chris Watkins <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Mike" <induction@xxxxxxxxxxx>
HI,
You do not need FTP software to hit Hot-streamer for download, only to upload, that may be the password thing.
If you do use the Peer to Peer software, the actual search name would be Aircraft_Model_Vs_Andover_Coil_USAF_Testing.mpg and you should hit it.

I never was able to find this listing on WinMX, or the one on Shareza.
I was finally able to pull the files from hot-streamer... so I managed
to get them up to a couple of my sites, for awhile. So, if you still
haven't seen the videos, and you'd like to, try one of these sites:

http://www.hvfun.com/video/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing.mpeg
http://www.hvfun.com/video/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing-Short.avi

http://www.southeasternslayers.com/hv/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing.mpeg
http://www.southeasternslayers.com/hv/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing-Short.avi