To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 9:39 PM
Subject: Re[2]: Movie of Wendover Coil Vs USAF test model aircraft.

Original poster: Sebastiaan Draaisma <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Chiang Mai, Friday, April 15, 2005

Posted by:

Posted on: Friday, April 15, 2005

Hello all,

When I'm trying to download the movie (and other files) it asks me for a password. I gave upp.

Best regards,

Sebastiaan Draaisma

Tesla> Original poster: Ed Phillips <<mailto:evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla> Has anyone been able to download that file? The connection (high-speed

Tesla> cable modem) always times out when I try it.  I sure would like to see

Tesla> the movie.

Tesla> Ed