[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Quick MMC question
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Quick MMC question
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:57:39 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:59:08 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <ndR7AD.A.sYH.7OwXCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
Two standard 1/4 watt Digi-Key 4.7 meg resistors soldered in series works
good --- across each cap. No HV rating required because with 32 resistors
in series the voltage works out to under 800 V per resistor.
> I have a quick MMC question. I am doing 1 string of 16 for my 12/30 coil.
> I was wondering if I need HV bleed resistors or if I can just use these...