RE: Primary Frustration!

Original poster: "Daniel Koll" <dk_spl_audio@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, the epoxy broke off too. I am getting really upset, kind of funny how much time I have spent doing this. I am now trying Gorilla Glue, hopefully that will do it. If it doesn't then I am going to have to use hardware of some sort to mount it. I have yet to see Gorilla Glue fail anywhere so I think it should be good.

Also, I wound a few turns before the epoxy broke and it was really easy, drilling the next size up really helped, thanks!