[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Primary Frustration!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Primary Frustration!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:19:41 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:22:06 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <xRS30B.A.uUD.vq1WCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Daniel Koll" <dk_spl_audio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Well, the epoxy broke off too. I am getting really upset, kind of funny
how much time I have spent doing this. I am now trying Gorilla Glue,
hopefully that will do it. If it doesn't then I am going to have to use
hardware of some sort to mount it. I have yet to see Gorilla Glue fail
anywhere so I think it should be good.
Also, I wound a few turns before the epoxy broke and it was really easy,
drilling the next size up really helped, thanks!