[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Name My TC
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Name My TC
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:07:34 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 21:11:24 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <YzGDED.A.vzH.jd0VCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Didn't I just see a post about this guy!
David E Weiss
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks. My Electronics teacher said to make the secondary closer. it was
origionally much higher. LOL. He also said to make it multi-layered.
I beleive I can mqke the secondary higher, and i'll try to unwind it down
to the 1st layer, but I don;t think the first layer is very tight. so
basically, I tink I'm screwed, but we'll see.
I like that name.
By the way, my electronis teacher is the ond who set his dorm wall on fire
at Georgia Tech with his Tesla Coil. LOL.
he said it was multi-layered and that he used nail polish. I'm beginning
to doubt that now.