[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: About MOTs..
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: About MOTs..
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 17:54:05 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:21:24 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <SE9JpD.A.PeE.Z7xVCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
NOTE TO EVERYONE THINKING ABOUT "OVERVOLTING" THE PRIMARY OF A
Read up about flux density, voltage, and core saturation. Read up on
it again and then don't think about such ideas. The whole idea has been
rehashed here many, many times. Example: "Can I hook the secondary of
an NST to the primary of another one and get infinite voltage?"