Re: An internal primary

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla did.

The very first Tesla coils were NT running his high frequency alternators
into standard laboratory induction coils.

Many of these coils had a core that could be slid in and out.  After
removing the core NT noted the coil still operated (due to HF) and this lab
induction coil was a sec coil wound around a small large dia wire pri coil.

Dr. Resonance