[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Resonance
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:09:38 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:16:55 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <6SV9yC.A.p2E.I9-UCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gerald Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Asuming your secondary is closed wound, count the turns per inch and
multiply by the winding length. That'll get you close.
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That woul be great...
Except for the fact that I didn't count the number of windings in the
secondary and i'm not entirely sure how much wire I used. I know that it
was less than 1,000' because I bought a 1,000' roll. But I used some of
it to test the winder( I don't know how much) and I ended up with extra. I
don't even know how many times I wound it up and down! :(
I'll check it out though. Thanks.