Re: Resonance

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steven,

Asuming your secondary is closed wound, count the turns per inch and multiply by the winding length. That'll get you close.

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

That woul be great...
Except for the fact that I didn't count the number of windings in the secondary and i'm not entirely sure how much wire I used. I know that it was less than 1,000' because I bought a 1,000' roll. But I used some of it to test the winder( I don't know how much) and I ended up with extra. I don't even know how many times I wound it up and down! :(
I'll check it out though. Thanks.