[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IT LIVES!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: IT LIVES!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:18:58 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:20:11 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <5TJs8D.A.NW.nucUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Nir Weingarten <nirzvi@xxxxxxxxx>
> I see you are using what appear to MO capacitors,
> interesting to see
> how they hold up in tesla duty"
> I can't imagine them working at all, even in that
> string, considering
> their large capacitance.
Yea, well I bought those caps from 'rs Israel'.
each one is 1500vdc and 0.047uf
by connecting 4 strings of 12 caps in series I got a
great voltage point and the desired capacitance
once again a big thank you for Alan Sharp ;-)
>The freaky dots are caused by the light from your
>spark gap. Because you
>moved the camera a lot during the long exposure,
>they smear all over
>frame. The spark gap light is not continuous but a
>series of very short
>flashes so that explains why it appears as a chain
That would explain some captures, but surely not all.
the dots on your web page are similar in size and
shape but not in pattern. The dots I captured were
like sin waves...very freaky... I even had a neighbor
sarcastically suggesting a message from god...
Not to mention the reddish-yellowish bows on some
photos... wheres terry to sort things up??
Nir(NOT NEAR) Weingarten