Transformer trouble?

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is anybody having trouble with the ground-fault interrupting circuit on their NST?
Because I can tell you how to bypass that circuit. At least for a Poly-Lok transformer from Transco, Inc. I'm sure the process is similar to other transformers, too, but thats the kind I've got. I just fixed it about an hour ago and it works great. Before, it just shut off whenever it got grounded. Now i'm gonna buy it from my Electronics teacher for just $10! I'm Happy!:) :) :) :)
Steven Steele