[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:40:58 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:43:21 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <3Wc0vC.A.biF.G4VTCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx
THANKS! You are a genius.
Thanks for the warning. I am not a devote of pain and I will be careful.
As a child I was fascinated by electricity and assumed that I'd go into that
field but in hi school I discovered that I was not math prone. I ended up in
biology. I now have a couple of grandsons who are interested in science and I
look for projects that we can do together. I remember reading Popular
Mechanics and Popular Science in the '40s and seeing plans for simple radios,
crystal sets, and at least one for a TC. Do you know if those plans (for
coil) are still available?
In the meantime I have some net reading to do. Thanks again for these URLs.