[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:35:50 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:43:00 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <NjlbpD.A.YeF.y3VTCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Did we really have to know about your DRE? (digital rectal examination, not
the analogue one).
Sounds like you have a Geissler tube. - Google for it. Or look at Mike's page.
Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx
After a DRE, PSA, and TRUB my Dr said I had PCa .......
My interest in TC is that about sixty years ago, I had an "ultraviolet ray
machine"-a bit of medical quackery that (supposedly) cured all known diseases.
My father picked it up cheap at an auction.....
It appeared to be a small hand-held Tesla coil inside an attaché-sized box
that had various shaped vacuum bulbs which could be attached and glowed with a
purple glow. If you inserted a metal rod instead of a bulb, you could hold
the rod in one hand and make a fluorescent tube glow by picking it up with the