Re: Measuring Streamer characteristics

Hi Bob,

Greg measured the streamer current for the Electrum directly from inside
the sphere (he was INSIDE it while it was running!) with a hand held
scope.  I have a top load sphere with fiber probes built into it.  This is
how we came up with the 220K +1pF per foot of capacitance model for a
streamer load.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/modact/modact.html

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/smallar/smallar4.html

http://www.lod-dot-org/electrum/electrumspecs.html