Re: DRSSTC thoughts...

Hi,

The "record here" stands at a 59 foot arc from "point to point"... for
"any" "Tesla coil..."  Bill Wysock's model 13...

http://www.ttr-dot-com/model13.html

But the solid state folks ain't no pushovers when it come to giant switches!!!

http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/accelconf/l00/papers/WE103.pdf

Expect us to get kicked in the A** real soon there ;-))

But folks devoting such "big bucks" to "Tesla coils" is a limiter for
now...   But the technology and brains are floating around out there now to
blow us all away ;-)))

Cheers,

         Terry