RE: Second Edition - DRSSTC II : A Modern Day SSTC Experiment Publication NOW AVAILABLE

Original poster: "Daniel A. Kline" <daniel_kline-at-med.unc.edu>

I agree wholeheartedly!

This is sure to become a collector book in the not-too-far-future :)

I never thought I would go for a solid-state coil, but now I think I
will!

Dan, do you have any plans print PCB-layouts?

"Bravo!" on a super-excellent job :)

Dan K.