Teslamania OCT 1 -at- the new collective:nconscious

Original poster: "gecko saccomanno" <gecko-at-chickscook-dot-org>

Tesla Mania

October 1st   10pm
Collective:Unconscious
279 Church
http://www.weird-dot-org
http://www.chickscook-dot-org

Feast your eyes on electric mayhem. Smell the fresh scent of ozone, as
bolts of electricity burst forth form the Tesla coil. Be amazed at high
voltage experiments!!  Be prepared  to go on a journey as we travel through
time, to conjure up the spirit of  Nikola Tesla.

Help us celebrate the life of the greatest inventor of our time Nikola
Tesla in our ongoing monthly tribute to the forgotten genius.

Featuring: Gecko Saccomanno, Chanteuse extrodianre Topaz, Raven, the Tesla
coil,  our Tesla Master Jamie Mereness, and introducing Justin Davila- as
Tesla.

Gecko is honored to now be on the Board of the Tesla Society.
http://www.Teslasociety-dot-com
you can check out what they have to say about her
-at-  http://www.teslasociety-dot-com/tday04.htm

You might want to come check out the great 8pm show  that night, George and
Martha- featuring Karen Finley and Neil Medlyn-It's getting GREAT
reviews!!  Tix for "George and Martha' can be purchased through
Theatermania-dot-com. If you do attend George and Martha, there will be
discounted tix for our 10pm Teslamania following their show!! Tix for
Teslamania can be purchased at Collective the night of the event- or
email  gecko-at-chickscook-dot-org for reservations, or call 212 505.7664.

³ I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart
like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain
unfolding to success. Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends,
love, everything²
Nikola Tesla