Re: 16 kV 250 mA TC transformers

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Would you care to give contact names and numbers?  I'm sure some of us,
especially the European and Asian members, would be interested in setting
up a bulk buy of sorts to forgo the cost of shipping a 100 pound, 18" cube
overseas.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group