MMC caps ready for delivery

Our MMC caps (0.15 uF at 2 kV DC) will arrive next Wednesday.  Anyone
needing some for future coils should order asap.  We will have 1,500 pcs in
stock.  500 pcs already sold.

Min. quantity is 30 pcs at $2/pc.  Add approx $14.50 for shipping per 30
unit quantity ordered.

I will keep reordering in 1,500 pc quantities so we should always have some
parts in stock.  Please contact me off-list prior to sending out your order.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913