BIG IGBT set-up going up for sale soon

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey all you SSTC fans...

been dreaming up the designs for that REALLY BIG SS coil???

well I have something that may be of interest..  its not going to be
free   I have a small fortune invested in it and would like to get back at
least 75% ( well I would like to get 101% ) of my investment in
it....  but....    heres whats up for sale

2 heat sinks 10" X 10" X 2.5" 8 mounted  ( 4 per heat sink)  Toshiba
MG200Q2YS40 complete half bridge units    with max ratings of    1200V 200A
DC or 400A pulsed   1300W dissipation rating per brick.   1 spare
brick.    a PDF file of the tech info on this IGBT from Toshiba.

comes with snubbers that are matched to the IGBT's and a driver board with
8 subsystems ( drivers isolated and all that good stuff)  ( missing 2
optoisolators but they can be found online)  to drive at least 4 of the
IGBT bricks...   but if you paralell the other half of the bunch you might
just be able to drive all 8 bricks...   ( this is why Im selling it   cuz I
dont have a clue as to where to start with this monster)

I will even throw in a cooling fan   hi CFM rate  ( think its rated for
120CFM  sounds like 1000CFM  :)   )    this is not some wimpy CPU air
circulator   if you stand it up on end and turn it on while its on a smooth
surface  it will push itself across the surface ( glass topped kitchen
table was my test zone)

while trying to figure things out, I think they were wired
paralelled/seriesed   possibly 5200W dissipation  1600A ??  most of it is
wired with # 6 or 4 wire   were talking power here people ;)

I will post pictures of it somehow somewhere if Terry has a general picture
posting area for this kind of stuff  ( HINT HINT   Terry  ;)  )

now for the bad part    I have 180$ invested in this...       lets
talk...  make me an offer I cant resist...

if interested   send all responces to my email address     it should be
listed at the top of this post once it goes thru the system...

Scot D