Re: Hurricane notes - Pensacola Thon

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

It would be a good idea to ask the power company about it.  It would be one
less problem for them to have to deal with right now.  The one I saw from
news footage, had had the pole snap and was laying on it's side with the can
crushed around the tranny, but it didn't look unsalvagable.  Cut the can
away and repot in a new container, and you should have a new pig.  It will
all depend on the power companies willingness to let us have them.  Just
don't steal them and give us all a black eye.

David E Weiss