Re: PVC Duct

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Yes, that stuff is pretty flimsy.
I managed to get ahold of both 12" and 18" PVC (grey) pipe which has about
0.500" wall thickness (solid core)
Bombproof stuff and solid as a rock.  This particular PVC was used as a
shipping container for large
sailboat masts.

Dan