Re: Hurricane notes - Pensacola Thon

Original poster: "Shad Henderson" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All,

  I spoke to James H. this morning.  They were hit pretty hard by the
storm.  Thankfully, they're safe, but their house and his workshop were
damaged in the mess.  No word on when power will be restored, as they've
got to set new poles and lines all over the place.

We were looking at having the 'Thon in the spring, so hopefully that
won't be derailed.

And to top it all off, there's more storms rolling around in the
Atlantic, wandering in this direction.

D&M's HV is based in Pinellas county, and I live in Pasco (southwest
corner, spitting distance from Pinellas), so thankfully Frances didn't
do a whole lot of damage to us.

And to make things more fun, there's several more storms churning away
in the Atlantic, wandering in this general direction.  Somebody remind
me why I live in Florida again...

Shad