From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Transformers for sale

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation"
<dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Potential transformer???

Man, you better get rid of that stuff fast.  With the advent of SSTCs
these
once hard to find and valuable high voltage transformers are going to
become worthless and dead weight!!!

Now to figure out what to do with all these (lots) of 14.4kV/240mA
potential
transformers i have in storage.

Dan