Re: The goo inside of IGBT modules.

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Terry, I believe Steve has already bought up all to be had on e-bay ;-) I
was lucky to get three of the 300 amp ones he is using for a reasonable
price. But now they have become a rare item and as Dan mentioned when they
do show up they go for outrageous prices!

Regards,

David Trimmell