RE: Toob vs. Tube

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

4-1000a tubes are nice.  I have a circuit for a transmitter using this
tube.  7200 volts on the plate at 1 amp.  Output is rated 4000 watts.

I built a TC using 2 tubes 810 push pull about 30 years ago.  Output was
only a few inches.  The TC group was not around then and neither was the
internet.

Someone on the TC list probably already has a good circuit you can use.

Gary Weaver