Re: Elevating Secondaries (was Re: First Spark)

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Matt,

You may try Mc Master and see if they have Acme thread rod in nylon.  They
seem to have just about everything else.  I know they have Type 1 PVC
threaded rod in screw threads in 3/4" and the nuts to go with it.

David E Weiss

 > Hi Ed, All,
 >      In keeping with your suggestion, I am looking for a low-rpm motorized
 > jack screw with a large (~1") diam. non-conductive screw, nut, and base
 > plate. Here in the hills of WV, there is a plastics fabricator where I can
 > have one made, but they want my "left one" as a down payment. :^(((
Anyone