Re: Salt substitute

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dan E: The Ice melt salt makes a good conductor. The major problem is it
will disolve electrodes like sugar.  I use titaniun welding rod wire as
electrodes with very good results. Titanium resists salt better than
stainless and lasts like pure nickel and monel.
       Robert    H