Midwest Chesehead Teslathon

Mucho thanks to all those hauling nice coils to our midwest Teslathon.  The
crowd broke into applause everytime someone concluded thier coil
firing.  Steve Ward's coil pushing 10-12 foot long sparks with only 4.5 kVA
input was very spectacular.  Many different styles and configurations were
present including some unique full wave spark excited TCs.

Everyone in attendance seemed to enjoy all the coils both small and
large.  The electrostatic lifter was performing well as it hovered the
"UFO" approx 18 inches above the tabletop with only 30 kV input at a few
microAmps.

For the guy updating the official records, of 68 people in attendance, 23
were members of the Tesla List.  We maintained a survey everytime I made
out a new name tag.

One group flew all the way in from California --- they obviously won the
long distance award.

We enjoyed hosting the Thon again this year --- gave us a good excuse to
clean up the shop --- and down a few of those tasty apple bars!!

Best regards to all,

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.