Performance Question

Original poster: "EMMETT SECREST" <secrest2032-at-msn-dot-com>

Apologies to the list for the newbie type question. Without going into all
the specifics I have a static gap TC with a 4.5" secondary (5:1 ratio)
1.440 Kva. I am considering replacing my secondary with a 10" 3:1 ratio
secondary. Per my calculations this would not make any viable change in the
output power (i.e. Spark length) ...am I correct or would there be anything
to gain other than the fun of winding a new secondary?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Emmett