Re: shaft fasteners for RSG?

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

g'day; would it be worth persuing a solution like a properly machined disk
for a coil based around 4 microwave oven transformers? Im kindov on a
budget here you see.... maybe something like a static gapconnected to a
compressor or a leafblower would be good enough?