GR 140v 20 amp variac for sale

Original poster: "Brett Miller" <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All,

I have a variac I no longer need.  It is a 20 amp
General Radio component style variac which can be
configured to run 0-120V or 0-140V.  It has the nice
original knob, and a sheet aluminum circular scale
with predrilled holes.  Plus I have the original docs.
  It works great, but I don't need it since I have an
enclosed 20 amp variac now.  I would love love to
build a nice enclosure for this one, but right now I
have neither the time nor money to spend on such a
project.  I can take some good digital pictures if
someone has a serious interest.  I just figured I
would offer this to the list first before putting it
on ebay.

Cheers,

-Brett