DRSSTC Full-Bridge Boards BULK PURCHASE

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm arranging a bulk-purchase on the DRSSTC Full-Bridge Boards
(Half-Sections) that I had
designed awhile back and used in both my DRSSTC I and DRSSTC II systems.

Each Full-Bridge set (2 Boards) is $50.00

If you are interested, please email me ASAP as I'd like to get an order
in about two weeks.

I will only be accepting PAYPAL payment for these boards at
www.paypal-dot-com
You can use your CREDIT CARD through paypal to make the purchases.

Dan